Currently, real estate in India has been heavily influenced by technological developments. Whether you are a landlord seeking a tenant or a real estate agent trying to sell a home or a home-buyer looking for the best affordable deal, you have to rely on technology for getting the job done.
Nowadays, most real estate companies in Bangalore are leveraging the power of social media marketing and email marketing using various technological platforms to promote their projects and communicate effectively with the buyers.
Top 7 Emerging Technological Platforms For Real Estate In India
As you read above, the first question that comes to mind is, “how can technology influence the real estate market?”
A majority of home-buyers search online for buying or renting a home. Many real estate technological applications have come into existence for this purpose. This drives further developments in technology for the real estate industry.
- Buying/ Selling Platforms
The real estate buyers/sellers market has changed. The approachability and functionality of these technological platforms has made buying/selling very easy. You can search among hundreds of properties listed on these apps to find the best one that fits your needs. Moreover, using such platforms you can also bypass the services of an agent and save money.
- Virtual Property Tour People buy or rent properties only after a site visit. But, what if technology enabled us to view our dream home online without having to step outside? What if you are relocating from a different country/city and it is not possible to go for a physical visit? Virtual tours using virtual reality is the newest property buying trend that real estate companies in Bangalore are adopting. It enables you to virtually walk through the property and finalize your decision.
- Personalized Recommendations:
Real estate professionals can personalize a property according to the client’s needs such as the number of bedrooms, convenient location, excellent connectivity etc. Nowadays, this job is done by technology. Big Data technology emerged to change the face of real estate in India. This technology can be used to analyze customer needs, predict current industry trends, devise & implement strategies and explore infinite possibilities in this sector.
- Advent Of Internet of Things (IoT) & 5G IoT can help to build smart homes. This technology can provide insights on property management, insurance and compliance. 5G devices and sensors can be installed in smart homes for improved security, automated surveillance.
- Real Estate Robots
These automated bots or virtual assistants can address queries of the customers instantly and they do not have to rely on a real estate agent to clarify everything. Real estate companies in Bangalore implement these bots to analyze their customer needs and gather information for lead generation.
These can be used to get a better bird eye/ aerial view of the property and adjoining areas to provide a complete picture to the customer. The high-quality images captured by a drone can be used to enhance marketing campaigns.
- Data Scooping/ Mining Additionally, other technologies such as data scooping or data processing have automated the process enabling real estate agents to send customized real-time messages or notifications to prospective home-buyers.
Zaurya Realtech is one such Bangalore’s leading online integrated real estate marketplace that facilitates and manages customers, developers and property advisors through a common tech-enabled platform. We aggregate only curated properties PAN India after gathering customer needs, verifying the developer’s financial & executional capabilities, and conducting the meticulous documentation process so you can relax and enjoy a hassle-free real estate buying experience. For affordable real estate in India, visit: www.zaurya.in.