Bangalore is fast becoming a sought after City for employment, education and settling down, not just for the locals but for people from other cities too. Owing to its salubrious climate, cosmopolitan population and it being the hub of IT Industry in India, Bangalore poses to be the perfect destination for all. One part of Bangalore that is seeing burgeoning growth, not just in terms of infrastructural development but also enhanced presence of IT sector is North Bangalore due to which North Bangalore is rapidly becoming a favoured choice for Property investment, not just residential but commercial as well.
Here we list out 5 main reasons why it is the perfect time to invest in a home in North Bangalore.
- Location and Connectivity to other parts of Bangalore and otherwise: One of the biggest location advantage for North Bangalore is the presence of Kempegowda International Airport which does not just provide connectivity to other parts of the Country and the globe, but also enables job opportunities and facilitates infrastructural development in the region. The connectivity is further enhanced due to the 6 lane Bellary Highway. North Bangalore is also well connected to other parts of Bangalore. with ORR which will be further smoothened with the upcoming Line-5 of Metro from Silk Board to KIA terminal, connecting Hebbal, Yelahanka and Jakkur, expected to be completed by mid 2025
- Thriving Infrastructure: North Bangalore is home to a number of residential projects by some of the prominent builders in Bangalore, thus enabling a strong social infrastructure in place. This has made way for the presence of numerous shopping malls like Esteem Mall and RMZ Galleria, supermarkets like Fresh, More, Smart, Namdhari etc in close proximity. Also present are a number of Educational Institutes like Delhi Public School, Ryan International, Vidyashilp Academy, Presidency College, MVIT and many more. North Bangalore also has good health care facilities with the presence of prominent hospitals and clinics, Columbia Asia and Aster Hospital to name a few. With such a sturdy infrastructure in place, North Bangalore is becoming a favourable choice to reside and settle.
- Employment Opportunities: An established infrastructure in North Bangalore is ensuring sufficient Employment Opportunities, attracting businessmen, medical practitioners, Airport and Aviation professionals staff, students, educators and IT professionals. Presence of expansive IT Parks like Manyata Tech Park in Nagawara, Ecopolis in Yelahanka and Kirloskar in Hebbal ensures good employment opportunities for the Corporate sector, especially from IT background. This is further enhanced with the upcoming IT SEZ and Devanahalli Business Park which promises better growth and job opportunities.
- Good rentals: With a thriving infrastructure, strong connectivity to other parts of the city and good employment opportunities, North Bangalore is seeing good rentals with more and more professionals wanting to shift close to their workplace. This has led to a number of residential projects in the region, providing good facilities and amenities, thus facilitating secure and safe residential spaces for all. This also has a positive impact on rentals in North Bangalore
- Appreciation of property: With steady infrastructural development and continued growth of the IT sector in the region, North Bangalore is seeing unfaltering appreciation of property. Add to it the sought-after rentals, Property in the region is sure to witness stable appreciation of property, thus making your decision to purchase your 2 & 3 bhk in jalahalli Bangalore, a wise one.
Hence, a Property purchase in North Bangalore will doubtlessly ensure better returns for you, both as a home and an investment.
For helping you with your decision in your Home purchase, Zaurya Realtech facilitates curated homes, primarily focussed in North Bangalore so that you can enjoy the benefits of your hard earned money in peace and to the fullest.
Visit www.zaurya.in for more details.